My idea for improving Cougar Mountain is...

Would like to see reversals in A/R and A/P

Would like to be able to reverse a payment in the A/R Payment/Adjustment module. When mistakes are made it would be nice to be able to reverse it without all the double entering. So, a reversal to make an applied payment an unapplied one would be great!

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Debbie Forster shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shawna Casey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this been taken care of. We have an issue where we run credit card payments and sometimes have to reverse that payment for whatever reason. It makes our daily batch of balance when we have to reverse a payment from a previous day, because I can not figure out how to reverse it in the system.

• Sheila Murphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get an ETA on when this functionality might be added since it has been in a "Planned" status since 10-30-2014?

• Karen Brooks-Hodges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would for sure like for this to reverse it in GL but this is a great idea. We had a returned check and we just leave the pmt on the account and pray another comes before month end before closing out. This is a great idea.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope this is moved high on the list. The current process in AP is cumbersome and confusing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, other software providers have a void check option for deposits in a/r and it automatically creates the journal entries.

Feedback and Knowledge Base