My idea for improving Cougar Mountain is...

Remote tablet work order processing

We operate a service business with field technicians completing work from a customer's location. Currently our service manager will generate the work order in OE and will print a copy for the technicians to pick up at the office. Once their work is complete they add additional items to the work order and have the customer sign the work order. That work order then rides in their truck until the next time they are in the office. Sometimes this can be 3-4 days. If there was a portal available through a website for a technician to get their work order remotely through their ipad we would eliminate the need to go to the office as often and the work order could be completed for invoicing on the job. The ipad or tablet could be formatted to accept the customer's signature on the ipad and the copy could be emailed immediately upon completing. Saves gas, time, paper, etc... Not only that but now you would be greener as well as more profitable.

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Keith Crews shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Debbie Forster commented  · 

Can you give more information on AppEasy? i can not locate it on Itunes.

• BPS commented  · 

Cougar Mountain has the ability to do that but it is through their SinglePoint Server. Essentially your program works on a separate server and you access it through an app called AppEasy. That program works on tablets also. I don't believe you would have the ability to have the customer sign off on the work though.

Feedback and Knowledge Base